The Types of Claims We Handle
If you’re in need of a public adjuster to ensure that your insurance company is dealing with you fairly and you’ll receive the maximum settlement that you can get, we can help. We’ve been helping homeowners and business owners for over 30 years, and are known for getting every penny we can for our clients. Here’s a list of some of the types of claims we can help you with.
• Business interruption. When a natural disaster strikes, it can wreak havoc, and that’s especially true when it comes to business owners. Most likely, all business transactions will stop, and your physical place of business may be destroyed. Business interruption insurance will pay your utility and relocation expenses and even reimburse you for lost profits.
• Dropped objects. When a heavy object lands on a tile or wooden floor, it can ruin it. And sometimes just patching and repairing it won’t restore it to its original state. A dropped object insurance policy will help you repair or replace damaged flooring and get your business looking its best again.
• Fire damage. If your home or business has been touched by a fire, the damage can be catastrophic. You’ll need to be meticulous when filing your insurance claim to ensure that you get all of the settlement monies you’re entitled to.
• Lightning damage. When lightning strikes, the damage can be significant. Sometimes the strike will cause a fire and other times it will fry all of the electronics in your home or business. What’s more, it can knock over trees and other heavy objects that can damage roofs, cars and other part of your property.
• Loss of use. If your home has been affected by a fire, flood or other disaster you may have to live someplace else while it’s being repaired. A loss of use insurance policy will pay for your out of pocket expenses while you’re waiting to move back to your home. There are many rules you’ll need to adhere to, and at Second Opinion Claims Services, we’ll help ensure that your claim is filed correctly.
• Mold damage. Because insurance companies have realized just how dangerous mold damage can be, the rules for filing a mold damage claim have changed significantly. Let us help you with these complicated claims.
• Sinkhole claims. As more and more sinkholes are popping up across the country, people are having to deal with their insurance companies to recover monies to repair the damage caused by them. A sinkhole can be small and cause little damage, or it can swallow an entire home.
• Storm damage. A storm can cause significant damage to both homes and businesses, and it’s always wise to get help from an expert when filing these types of claims. We have over 30 years of experience of helping people get fair settlements from their insurance companies.
• Supplemental claims. You thought you included everything in your original claim, but sometimes people discover additional damage or loss after the initial claim has been filed. In these instances, you can file a supplemental claim and ask for additional monies from your insurer.
• Theft and vandalism. When a thief or vandal steals or destroys your property, you have a right to reimbursement from your insurance company. We’ll help you through the process of filing a claim, ensuring that the police report is correct and negotiating for the best possible settlement.
• Water damage. When your home or office is damaged by water, it will take an expert to evaluate the damage and document the extent of it. At Second Opinion Claims Services, we can refer you to honest professionals who will give you an accurate estimate, and then work to negotiate a fair settlement from your insurance company.
If your home or business has suffered losses due to one of these types of claims, call us today and let us tell you how we can help. Put our years of experience and success go to work for you.